When planning an outdoor break, there is nothing better than knowing when you come back in the evening, you can sit down to a mouthwatering menu of delicious dishes without lifting a little finger.
This is what our table d'hôte menu promises!
Our menu items change with the the seasons and our meals are prepared with fresh ingredients.
Our cook, David, loves to awaken the taste buds of our guests with regional specialities.
Our quality approach encourages us to work with local producers and seasonal products.
Join us for a delicious meal in a setting that encourages conversation.
Our table d'hôte menu is popular and we recommend guests make reservations to avoid disappointment.
A good breakfast is one of the best things in life. At La Maison du Montagnon, our breakfast menu packs incredible variety ranging from cereals and dairy products, to fruits and homemade gingerbread.
If you’re planning a day of adventure, we can pack a basket of goodies to go.
We also specialise in catering events, including festive meals for family gatherings.
- Evening meal / Sunday lunch: € 21.50
- Children aged 2 to 7 years: €10, Children aged 8 to 14 years: €15
- (starter - main course - cheese platter - dessert - wine and coffee)
- Weekday lunch: €17.50
- Children aged 2 to 7 years: €8.50, Children aged 8 to 14 years: €12.50
- (starter - main course - dessert - wine and coffee)
- Breakfast buffet: €9
- Food basket: €9
- Meal of the day to go: €7